Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RANKS! Part 2: Organizations Leadership "Mutiny"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naru Ichimaru

RANKS! Part 2: Organizations Leadership "Mutiny" Empty
PostSubject: RANKS! Part 2: Organizations Leadership "Mutiny"   RANKS! Part 2: Organizations Leadership "Mutiny" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 3:04 am

I'm going to go ahead and assume that the challenge leader was made intentionally not useable on Orgs, which I can see why it is, because orgs are ran differently from villages as should be and more of a dictatorship than a democracy thing. This being said there's still a need for these Org leaders to be challenged so they do not remain in power the whole wipe especially if they are not strong enough. Once can be done is "Mutiny" Verb, in all Org Tabs, you must have atleast 3 members including the leader online to use this verb it will then send a prompt to every member online to vote Mutiny Yes or No, then the player who pressed Mutiny in the first place is to fight the current leader for his position if the majority vote is Yes. This will encourage players to choose carefully who they add into their org, and making sure that they function as a unit for better game play and that no one has leader too long if the members are unhappy. You may say that then players just wont invite anyone into their Organizations, well in my previous Ranks post I suggested a Vote Remove Leader button for leaders who are inactive, this can also be used for Orgs if the leader is refusing to invite anyone due to the fear of losing their Org. Hebi,Akatsuki,Sound Org  (Does not include Custom Organizations) (Also SevenSwordsmen Org should be added as well)

Last edited by Naru Ichimaru on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

RANKS! Part 2: Organizations Leadership "Mutiny" Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANKS! Part 2: Organizations Leadership "Mutiny"   RANKS! Part 2: Organizations Leadership "Mutiny" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 am

+1 this idea.
Back to top Go down

RANKS! Part 2: Organizations Leadership "Mutiny"
Page 1 of 1