Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ericowow

Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs   Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:15 am

Uzumaki - yellow tailed beast Chakra Mode like Susanoo "Example".

Minato - Kunai Barrier of sum kind. Rasengan should be more powerful.

Flying Raijin Maually set player should be able to drop Kunai of two no more than and perform a sequence or Raijin.

Threw should two types of senju either randomly picked or just 2 different clans Tobirama and Hashirama.

Elements should be able to be upgraded at least one jutsu from each element, right now only Grand Fire Ball is able to upgrade.

Kamui dimension should only be for the user because it trolls people and there is bug even if some one is out kamui dimension if they dont die you still have them in your kamui possesion when the names pop up. you can summon them anywhere u want. And its too slow, it should just be kamui self dimension no names should pop up.

Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs   Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:20 am

Nice ideas. Ill try to fix Dimension, but I wont change it so you can only use it to yourself. Ty!
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum
ericowow

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs   Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Lol Thank I never thought u will read mines Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs   Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion's for Clan/Bugs
Page 1 of 1