Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Suggestions (7)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GokuDBZ

GokuDBZ

New Suggestions (7) Empty
PostSubject: New Suggestions (7)   New Suggestions (7) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:41 pm

1.Make it so when you use the chakra cloak of the bijuus you get a little Hp/chakra boost so there would be a reason to use it instead of the mode
2.Remove the double click thing and add Sense in the game (like Karin or Naruto)it could be something from a clan or something you can learn (getting a scroll or something it would be cool Very Happy)
3.Make so there is a Level 4 weights (or something like that) for LeeĀ“s
4.Add the Bingo Book Very Happy (but you have to be in the scoreboard or in the 1-30 of the strongest players or a min request to appear xD)
5.Add in commands: Start a vote (or something like that) and that there are 2 types of options some like mute/unmute,etc... anothers like make someone Kage or Sannin (if he has the requests)
6.Buff Kirin or nerf Kamui they do the same damage but Kirin drains all your chakra while Kamui drains half your HP/Chakra and Kamui auto targets while you have to click where Kirin hit and if you miss you dont have a 2nd chance (if you are fighting someone strong lol).
7. Add Shurikens and Kunai that makes more damage when you train your Weapon Skill (add Tenten clan?)
You could make it so a Kunai does more damage but the Shurikens is faster or has a shorter cooldown or make it like housenka you throw more than one.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

New Suggestions (7) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Suggestions (7)   New Suggestions (7) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:34 am

Nice stuff there, I also had some of those ideas! Ty
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum

New Suggestions (7)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: