Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jutsu Additions / Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei

Jutsu Additions / Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Additions / Suggestions   Jutsu Additions / Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:51 am

All requirements, damage, multipliers, etc are just examples and can obviously be modified in any way, shape, or form.

General Jutsu for all Clans

Shunshin no Jutsu
Requirements: Jounin, 1000 Kawarimi uses, 50000 Taijutsu

Skill is activated and the screen must be clicked to perform the technique. User instantly teleports to the target non-dense turf. Cooldown of 30 seconds.

Kai / Dispel Genjutsu
Requirements: 10,000 Genjutsu

The use of this skill attempts to dispel any current Genjutsu afflicting the user. The "winner" of the attempt is determined on a weighted scale. Instead of x always beating y -- consider this: the person with the higher Gen has an advantage, but not necessarily a win.

If player1 has 10,000 more Gen than than player2, the odds are p1: 51%/ p2: 49% on whether the jutsu dispels. The further the spread of power is between the two, the more advantage goes to player1. Every 10k Gen over the opponent could yield a 1% increase in success rate, and lowering the dispel chance by 1%.

In this way, all Genjutsu can be potentially expelled, but people with lower Gen than their opponents will struggle to do so. People with extremely low Gen compared to the user will be almost helpless. It's not so black and white and could result in some awesome fights.

Cooldown of 30 seconds.

Kaguya

Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru
Requirements: Level 20,000 - 40k Taijutsu

The user wields his/her own spine as a weapon. The spine extends and can move up to six tiles. The jutsu control could be very similar or identical to the way Nara's control their shadows. Cooldown of 10 seconds. Heavy damage if user is in Sawarabi state.

- Change Tessenka no Mai (Hana). It could be a 1.2x speed charging technique similar to Dynamic Entry.
- Sawarabi no Mai extended out by 4 tiles.
- Allow the user to click the Sawarabi tiles to teleport to them. Cooldown 1 second.
- Reduce movement by 50% if standing on a Kaguya's Sawarabi turf. Enemy Kaguya are also affected.
- Teshi Sendan's firing direction should be a forward 3 or 4 tile.
- Have Kaguya start with the Kimimaro Cursed Seal level 1, gain level 2 at Level 20,000.
- Kimimaro's CS2 (on any clan) could add 15% damage reduction with a slight chakra drain.
- Restrict useage of Tessenka no Mai (Hana/Tsuru) and Sawarabi no Mai if not in CS2 form.
- Increased damage of Kaguya jutsu and tai when in the Sawarabi state.

Game Mechanics

Speed Ranks
Requirements:
- Rank 1 (Normal Speed 1x): Char. Creation.
- Rank 2 (Slightly Faster 1.3x): Chuunin - 30,000 Steps
- Rank 3 (Fastest 1.6x): Jounin - 100,000 Steps - Capped Tai - 3/5 RB

This is a game mechanic that upgrades in the background. Rank 1 could be current game movement. Rank 2 could be 1.3x the current game movement. Rank 3 could be 1.6x the current game movement.

Spawn NPCs
Requirements: N/A

NPC placed at every village entrance. Gives players the option to choose a spawn point.

Potential Issues

- Akat/Hebi hideouts need a mission NPC.
- Kamui OHKO in dimension? Bug?
- Lee's Senpu/Ura Renge are sticky and glitchy. They just don't work sometimes.
- Kisame clan. (May make separate thread for potential details.)
- Haku clan. (May make separate thread for potential details.)
- Aburame clan. (May make separate thread for potential details.)

Last edited by Rei on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Additions / Suggestions   Jutsu Additions / Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:52 am

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Additions / Suggestions   Jutsu Additions / Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:52 am

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Additions / Suggestions   Jutsu Additions / Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 4:03 am

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Additions / Suggestions   Jutsu Additions / Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:49 am

Bump. New additions!
Back to top Go down
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Additions / Suggestions   Jutsu Additions / Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Bump for Kaguya updates.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Additions / Suggestions   Jutsu Additions / Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Kaguya's being born with kimmi cs isn't necessary. kimmi himself was not born with cs but gained it later on in life. You can just make kaguyas get an even bigger boost with kimmi cs instead of being born with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Additions / Suggestions   Jutsu Additions / Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Additions / Suggestions
Page 1 of 1