Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Namikaze Jutsu Idea's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mottola123

Mottola123

Namikaze Jutsu Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Namikaze Jutsu Idea's   Namikaze Jutsu Idea's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Hiraishin: Jikū Shippū Senkō Ren no Dan: Zero Shiki: The user sends several Flying Thunder God kunai at his opponent, teleports to one of them, kicks the opponent sending flying back. While they are still in the air, he creates a shadow clone which teleports to the Flying Thunder God kunai around the opponent, slashing them repeatedly. then goes into Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, and ends the combo with a Rasengan.

Last edited by Mottola123 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mottola123

Mottola123

PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Jutsu Idea's   Namikaze Jutsu Idea's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Hiraishin: Ren no Dan: The User places his formula mark on the opponent and kicks them in the air where he teleports behind the airborne opponent and hits the opponent with a Rasengan, knocking them down towards the ground, where he then teleports again to the falling opponent to use his charged Rasengan to slam them to the ground, creating an enormous explosion.

Last edited by Mottola123 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mottola123

Mottola123

PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Jutsu Idea's   Namikaze Jutsu Idea's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Jikūkan: Rasenrengan: The user teleports towards the opponent in a zig-zag manner, and hits them with a large Rasengan in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Mottola123

Mottola123

PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Jutsu Idea's   Namikaze Jutsu Idea's I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:42 am

Sealing Techniques: Like the Reaper Death Seal where you could possibly take away something from an opponent. Another idea would be adding the Four Symbols Seal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Jutsu Idea's   Namikaze Jutsu Idea's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namikaze Jutsu Idea's
Page 1 of 1