Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some things I've put some thought into.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warmanreaper

Some things I've put some thought into. Empty
PostSubject: Some things I've put some thought into.   Some things I've put some thought into. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Replace subs reward of 10,000 lvls to a kekkei genkai (not doujutsu).

add a 0.00002% of when someone makes a Juubi a Kaguya option pops up or a Raw juubi which is the form obito sucked into himself.)

Sealing jutsus for kages to seal bijuus into people from themselves.

Jutsu combination system. Pick 2 jutsus and see if they combine. (elemental rasen shurikens , Amaterasenshuriken , Arrow with yasenka (sasuke ms in crow) , etc.)

EDIT: You can with Sharingan Copy, but only Hatake.

EDIT: Done, but only for one combination.

EDIT: Done, but seems that only few people know how to get it.

a VERY VERY small chance for a Rikudou character to be born with potential of Eye Of The moon , must attain mangekyou sharingan and byakugan to fuse all 3 to make eye of moon. (3rd is their rinnegan)

Danzo clan?? A clan that has multiple lives using sharingan which you extract from uchihas , profound in wind style and is devious.

The highly suggested REBIRTH but instead of you keeping everything , lvls , jutsus etc. You lose all ur stats but keep all doujutsus , jutsus , taijutsus etc.

A Secret forbidden jutsu only few will know the location of... The Chimera technique.... Fuse your body with others giving you their jutsus and doujutsus to wield as your own , VERY DANGEROUS!

I got jutsu Ideas but there is too much to put here so if you want them contact me on my pager , Pumpedhero. Yami you know me :>

Iburi Clan.. The clan of smoke people.. they lived under the hidden leaf and as I said, can turn into smoke.

Kurama Clan A very skillful genjutsu clan due to their kekkei genkai, every generation one is born so skilled that they can kill their opponent with genjutsu.

Tsuchigumo Clan , A clan that posses'd a jutsu to wipe out an entire village , similar to the jutsu known as "Shinra Tensei".

My last and 1 of my most favorite that I'd like to see is kinda custom.

Sasori clan Clan to make artificial puppets or puppets from human corpses that specialize in what they are built for.
Back to top Go down
boshadog

boshadog

PostSubject: Re: Some things I've put some thought into.   Some things I've put some thought into. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:46 pm

I nominate myself for president
Back to top Go down
Boku no Ichimi

PostSubject: Re: Some things I've put some thought into.   Some things I've put some thought into. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:55 am

I nominate Bosha for president
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things I've put some thought into.   Some things I've put some thought into. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some things I've put some thought into.
Page 1 of 1