Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GokuDBZ

GokuDBZ

Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ)   Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Add a way for subs (or all players Razz) to get Secondary Element (random like the chakra card)

Make it so when you have more than 1 bijuu you can change what one you use (but something like 1 time each hour/day)
Make it so when you are Kage or Akat leader you have your own private zone to train. (Akatsuki cave,Kage house)
Make Kirin drain half chakra instead of full or buff it other way (auto target maybe?) (i know his damage is op, but you deal more damage with some Amaterasu or Yasaka no magatamas)
Instead of 100% chance of bijuu for subs, what about 100% in secondary element and increased chance but not 100% for bijuus?
Add an Im Trapped comand (that takes 30-60 seconds and with a cooldown of 10-20 minutes maybe?) or make it so you die when someone put you on a wall with kamui dimension e_e
Add a way to remove CS.
And thats all for now.

Edit
Make it so you can buy a house/cave/hideout for you or your Guild. (idk if you should add training logs people could easily train afk with autoclick,got a idea for that, make it so they get destroyed in half the time the normals one do or something like that)
Edit 2
Do something so in chunnin there cant be reboot :/
I winned 3 or 4 fights in a row in chunnin then the last one was someone that only trained HP and a little nin.
I couldnt kill him with 1 jutsu, he couldnt kill me i had to much hp and he was doing low damage and using housenka only and was running the entire match then there was a reboot and i wasted my time for nothing :/

Last edited by GokuDBZ on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Something that happened :c)
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ)   Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Ill add most of the stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum
GokuDBZ

GokuDBZ

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ)   Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:04 pm

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ)   Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions by GokuDBZ (Byond:SonGokuDBZ)
Page 1 of 1