Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back with some more suggestions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Nakamura

Shin Nakamura

Back with some more suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Back with some more suggestions.   Back with some more suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:22 am

I know i'm annoying.

.Auto-Chuunin (less frequently then auto-genin). Jounin becomes a hosted exam with a chuunin battle.

Rock Lee (Jutsus)
 .Asa Kujaku (Morning Peacock). Used by Maito Gai. (Needs 6th Gate)
Morning Peacock Description.
When near enough, he will kick his opponent and launch them into the air. He will then strike them multiple times, causing the distinctive peacock fan to develop. His opponent will then fall back to the earth, covered in the strike's aura.

.Dainamikku-Entori (Dynamic Entry).
Dainamikku-Entori (Dynamic Entry) Description
Nothing more than a flying jump kick straight to the face.

Senju (Jutsus)
 .Sage Art: True Several Thousand Hands
Sage Art: True Several Thousand Hands Description
Creates a huge buddah with one thousand hands. Great Buff + Ranged Hand Attacks.

.Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique
Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique Description
The user creates a gigantic wooden dragon, which they can they use for a multitude of purposes including restraining a target, or for offensive purposes. Can absorb chakra.

.Sage Art: Gate Of The Great God
Sage Art: Gate Of The Great God Description
The user manifests a select number of massive red torii that fall down from above, in order to pin an intended target between the gate and the ground.

.Wood Release: Wood Human Technique
Wood Release: Wood Human Technique Description
After forming the required hand seals, the user creates an enormous statue-like creature out of wood. This humanoid creature with a full body and an oni-like face is usually created with a wooden dragon wrapped around its torso, and is generally used in battle as an avatar. The wooden dragon can be multiplied and be used to attack its enemies directly as well. (Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique can be used once you activate it or do watevur?. my ideas scks but meh.)
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com

Back with some more suggestions.
Page 1 of 1