Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seven Heavenly Breaths

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JackedSoda

JackedSoda

Seven Heavenly Breaths Empty
PostSubject: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 1:56 am

a secret for Lee, used in the anime in a filler by a character named Shira
in essence it's a version of gates that doesn't hurt you, adds a larger boost and enables you to use Silent Fist

Ways of Acquiring it
--------------------------
a % chance of being born with the ability to use the Seven Heavenly Breaths instead of Gates

Silent Fist (Tai Boost)
----------------------------
Chance on Tai damage dealt to take a little chakra

Visual indicator of chakra around the character eg. Super Saiyan energy

Adds the 64 Palms taijutsu to the  roster of jutsu lee can use

Only 7 Stages instead of 8

The first activation (第一活性, daiichi kassei) causes players eyes to go completely white and starts to give off a yellow aura.
The second activation (第二活性, daini kassei) causes players body to expand slightly, muscles becoming distinctly more prominent.
The third activation (第三活性, daisan kassei) causes players skin to go red and appears roughly equivalent to the Gate of Life.

The fourth activation (第四活性, daiyon kassei) causes players vision to be extended
5 - Tai Boost
6 - Damage Reduction

7th activation (第七活性, dainana kassei) changes the players standard punch tai attacks to single tile line projectiles with the icon of detachment from the primitive world

Byond ID: JokerMyCard

Last edited by JackedSoda on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meant to add my id and add some clarifications)
Back to top Go down
NinjaWay1

NinjaWay1

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 4:10 am

I agree. I think this would be a good secret in the game I hope it's added!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 7:37 am

Agreed this would be a good addition to the game.
Back to top Go down
Naru Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Good stuff, but why the addition of 64 palms?
Back to top Go down
JackedSoda

JackedSoda

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 8:11 pm

The addition of 64 palms is because Shira in the anime was able to seal tenketsu points
Thus the main equivalent would be 64 palms

at least to keep it relevant
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:41 am

the only problem I see with them using the 64 palms is that in the game 64 palms also absorbs the opponents chakra and replenishes the users chakra. Unless it gets coded a little differently for Lee
Back to top Go down
JackedSoda

JackedSoda

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:47 am

I mean yea that's the whole point as to why I added it, Shira can seal tenketsu much like hyuuga and as such I figured the main RELEVANT EQUIVALENT to that would be to give the breaths 64 palms
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:55 am

ok...just trying to figure it out because when I looked him up he does have a pressure point technique somewhat similar to neji's gentle fist...he uses silent fists which just makes it so his opponents doesn't know where his attacks are coming from. As for the Seven Heavenly breathe's either my web page isn't loading all the way or there are only 3 stages not 7. It is also It is unknown if it comes with the same repercussions as the Eight Gates.

Last edited by Takeshi on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JackedSoda

JackedSoda

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:57 am

You need to watch the filler again and not just read the wiki
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 6:00 am

The wiki is based off of the anime and also I did just watch some of the clips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Heavenly Breaths   Seven Heavenly Breaths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Heavenly Breaths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: