Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indra's Arrow Buff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant

Tyrant

Indra's Arrow Buff Empty
PostSubject: Indra's Arrow Buff   Indra's Arrow Buff I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:55 am

This Jutsu has been in this game for a long time now. Through out all the time it has been here it has never once been boosted to a standard worthy of it's rank. It is probably one of if not THE slowest projectile based jutsu in this entire game. It's damage doesn't even justify the speed it is given. What I would recommend is you give it a slight damage boost and add a stun effect in tiles around it as it moves on the map so it can at the very least impact a battlefield more than just being a nice sprite to look at as it goes across your screen.
Back to top Go down
Nalazor

Indra's Arrow Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indra's Arrow Buff   Indra's Arrow Buff I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:27 pm

We wont accept nerf/buff suggestion but thanks to your help!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

Indra's Arrow Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indra's Arrow Buff   Indra's Arrow Buff I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 7:47 am

Even after all this time you're still content leaving that jutsu as is? There is literally zero reason for it to even exist at present. Just remove it for christ's sake.
Back to top Go down
Nalazor

Indra's Arrow Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indra's Arrow Buff   Indra's Arrow Buff I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 7:44 pm

We wont accept buff/nerf suggestions in the event sorry, but we will take nerf or buffs to some techs and jutsus
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

Indra's Arrow Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indra's Arrow Buff   Indra's Arrow Buff I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Nalazor wrote:
We wont accept buff/nerf suggestions in the event sorry, but we will take nerf or buffs to some techs and jutsus

Much appreciated for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indra's Arrow Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indra's Arrow Buff   Indra's Arrow Buff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indra's Arrow Buff
Page 1 of 1