Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Event: FFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru Ichimaru

New Event: FFA Empty
PostSubject: New Event: FFA   New Event: FFA I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Playing NFE, one thing I noticed players and myself included, are always fighting in Leaf having giant brawls flinging jutsus trying to be the one on top after it all, one of the most fun things in this game right now is doing this, so why don't we make it more official, a new event, a Free For All, where players enter when the event starts with a requirement of at least 5 players to start the event. All players are put into a decently sized room at the same time(Bigger than Arena, Smaller than War Landscape) these players battle until the last man Standing in all out battle, the last man standing depending on how many players join are rewarded with 2-5 fc, if 5 players joined the reward is 2FC if 8 joined the reward is 3FC if 10 players are more joined the reward is 5FC, for this reward system to be viable more items should be added to FC store that give different sort of boosts are items that enable you to wear 2 boosts clothing at the same time.
-Suggestion: Free For All Event
-Key: Bambam242
Back to top Go down

New Event: FFA
Page 1 of 1