Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tourny Scaling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HylianPanda

Tourny Scaling Empty
PostSubject: Tourny Scaling   Tourny Scaling I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 9:08 pm

OK so I for one am sick of crappy tourny prizes. You gotta fight the strongest people in the game and what do you get? Chicken hat! But what if there was another way...

Tourny Scaling! Prizes that scale based on the number and stats of participants!

So an example:

4 people enter the tournament. 2 are RB5 fully capped and 2 are RB0 fully capped. The RB5 are sub so their caps are 200k each while the 0 are 80k each. The Base Nin, Gen and Tai of all participants would be added for a number to be compared to a possible prize list. In this case the total would be just over 1.6 million stat total. This would then compare to the list and decide what the prize should be.

An example of a prize chart would be something like:

0-1,000,000
Useless Clothes(as in no boosts only looks), Money, 1 FC

1,000,001 - 2,500,000
Items that give a jutsu or a boost of some sort(like chakra armor), 2 FC, Game Secret

2,500,001 - 5,000,000
Better boosting items, Rank Points, 3 FC, Game Secrets

5,000,000+
4 FC or Game Secret

I mean the prizes may not be the best right now and I'm sure this idea needs some refinement but, I think everyone would appreciate better prizes from tournys.
Back to top Go down

Tourny Scaling
Page 1 of 1