Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oragami Mugen

Oragami Mugen

Fresh Idea Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Idea   Fresh Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 5:51 am

hello ladies and gentlemen,i have here an idea that cannot be denied ...

a fresh new idea that brings variety to the game...

well,what is this idea you ask of?

NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!

but really,lets get on to business..

I am proposing to make a 'non clan' clan.

non clans clan is basically a regular ninja with the chances to be taught under a kegion....a legion meaning trade wheter it be tai jutsu mastery (Gai/Lee) Medic ninja (Tsunade/shizune/kabuto) Monk (Asuma/monk leader npc) or whatever else u wanna throw in there!

therefore it takes luck to gain these exotic techniques,but of course these trades will need more techniques depending on who accepts you,i declare we start by removing lee medic and swordsman clan (Swords man is basically a person with a sword and water jutsus....not cool....) of course there are rare trades u can learn like being apart of the smoke clan from a naruto filler which i forgot the name of or the bee clan or maybe have powers like guren....

and while im on the subject of ideas i'd like it very much if people can be born a sensory type ninja gaining the jutsu sense,which detects chakra on the map you're on. that is all for now to be continued
Back to top Go down
joejoe13

Fresh Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Idea   Fresh Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 9:06 am

I like it
Back to top Go down

Fresh Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: