Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Additional CS moves.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke

Additional CS moves. Empty
PostSubject: Additional CS moves.   Additional CS moves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:07 am

-Jirobo
Doton:Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Style: Terra Shield). Forms a stone wall 3-4 tiles wide to block incoming attacks.
OR
Rakanken (Crushing Palm). Knocks the opponent backwards 3-5 tiles as well as damaging them.

-Kidomaru
Kumo Senkyū: Suzaku (Spider Bow: Fierce Rip). Fires a golden silk arrow.

-Tayuya
Makyō no Ran (Demon Flute: Phantom Wave). Summons a snake like creature that acts like a projectile, Or it can be like kirin. thee icon of the creature comes up the you click on the target and it devours them.

Additional CS moves. Latest?cb=20150307021730

-Sakon
Tarensenpū (Multi-Leg Hurricane). the player spins to form a giant whirlind that does damage and repels other players and attacks.
-Kimmimaro
Can just use a move from rei's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

PostSubject: Re: Additional CS moves.   Additional CS moves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:10 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Additional CS moves.   Additional CS moves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 5:02 am

idk how I forgot jugo.
-Jugo
Taren Fujizuho (Multiple Lotus Nonself Connected Cannons). In curse seal stage 2( all the moves are only available in cs stage 2 or higher btw) The player grows multiple cannon like arms (they look like jet boosters) that each emit a chakra beam the size of a regular bijudama beam which then joins into one to create an ever bigger chakra blast. (sounds a little wild, you can tweak it as you see fit). This jutsu is also very fast unlike bijuudama as it takes no time to charge up. Blast should be 4-5 tiles wide.

Additional CS moves. Latest?cb=20150211135901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional CS moves.   Additional CS moves. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additional CS moves.
Page 1 of 1