Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new combined elements.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke

new combined elements. Empty
PostSubject: new combined elements.   new combined elements. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Fuuton and Suiton = Hyoton. creates ice mirrors similar to haku's. the ice can materialize like Jukai does for moukton.

Katon and Doton = Yoton. creates an area of lava with the same range as jukai. and does continuous damage like chidori sword if you stay in contact with it.

Katon and Suiton = Futton(Boil Release like mizukage). creates an area of vapour with the same range as jukai. and does continuous damage like chidori sword if you stay in contact with it.

Raiton and Doton = Bakuton. explosive chakra release like deidara or gari. this would fire explosive projectiles. exploding palm justsu.
deidara clan would have this. for deidara clan you could just have from C1 to C3 clay bombs and a huge C4 clay bomb like kirin.
he can also have clay clones. maybe and awakened clay secret or something. just spitballing here. he could also have explosive clay minions. and a clay bird summoning.

There's also magnetic release. Fuuton and Doton = Jiton. not many ideas on this one.

Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

PostSubject: Re: new combined elements.   new combined elements. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Once I have time, I'll be adding more Combined Elements. Ty for the info.
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: new combined elements.   new combined elements. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:05 pm

ok great. and np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new combined elements.   new combined elements. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new combined elements.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: