Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some balancing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mukai

Some balancing Empty
PostSubject: Some balancing   Some balancing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:42 am

Hey,

I wanted to suggest actually the deletion of Yoton, it isn't only the only combination of 2 elements, but consists actually of the both best elements. It's pretty unbalanced for the game, provides better range and even a Lava aura that damages the people that attack. It's in the first place pretty good itself, but even consists even of fire/katon and earth/doton. Both of these elements have ranged jutsus that cover the most area, giving those 2 an enhancement together is pretty much an overkill and the lava aura added up to it...

Another thing I would suggest is that people are able to buy or change their elements they don't like for something different by their own choice, considering that getting a new element costs around 500k ryo, could you make that cost 1kk (1 million) ryo. It would add more custom capabilities to someones character and he doesn't have to live with an element he doesn't likes. I personally think that Suiton should get a fix too as it is pretty bad, it has nothing special, from what I have seen atleast. I would suggest because of that, if you probably could make the water prison/Suiro not just for Swordsmen, but for all Suiton user. Suiton is basicly Katon, just less and worse jutus... if the Water Prison jutsu is too op for you might making Streaming Danger Tyranny be another option to add for water release.

Would be nice when you would consider my suggestions. Thanks and see you^^
Back to top Go down
Mukai

Some balancing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some balancing   Some balancing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 3:14 am

I have been testing Yoton a bit and I think it doesn't really need any fixing, it just turned out to be counterable, what I would still suggest though would be some kind of boost or addition for Suiton as it still has nothing in particular. I edited my previous post to clarify some points I forgot, Yoton just seemed to be op at the first glance, but is just a good element, which still can be dealed with. Would have wanted to add more combinations, but they seem to be a bit too difficult to program in the first place. So the only suggestion left would be to give Suiton more, I wanted to say that Kakashi's Hatake/White Fang Sword is bugged, it is in the shop.
Back to top Go down

Some balancing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: