Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im not op and i should be op right nou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waficx

Im not op and i should be op right nou Empty
PostSubject: Im not op and i should be op right nou   Im not op and i should be op right nou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Yami there seems to be a problem, why am i not op?

Bruh you know the deal, im always supposed to be opped.

So ill wait patiently until im opped.

Btw im leaving on 17/07

Xoxo from Ya bOi
Back to top Go down
Ace Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Im not op and i should be op right nou   Im not op and i should be op right nou I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:33 am

who are you
Back to top Go down
ericowow

PostSubject: Re: Im not op and i should be op right nou   Im not op and i should be op right nou I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 4:42 am

Yami CAn you please make to where Players of rank gets a training bonus just like when u go missing ninjas who can get double the xp... that makes no since for some one to get double the training xp when they become a missing nin but the guy who is a Jounin does not have a trainign bonus. please make to where trainign bonuses go up a you rank you please man that and cap like a kage cap should not be the same as others capped
Back to top Go down
waficx

PostSubject: Re: Im not op and i should be op right nou   Im not op and i should be op right nou I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 4:47 am

Pls giv op bacc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im not op and i should be op right nou   Im not op and i should be op right nou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im not op and i should be op right nou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Bugs-
Jump to: