Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nami =kaze Bug and Level Ranking Cap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ericowow

Nami =kaze Bug and Level Ranking Cap  Empty
PostSubject: Nami =kaze Bug and Level Ranking Cap    Nami =kaze Bug and Level Ranking Cap  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Yo Yami, Namikaze needs updating Asap. The main jutsu that needs your assistance is the Great Flash Rasengan it lets the user go thru walls! Its a big bug. Also the ranking needs to be change there should be caps on the ranking for example the cap for genin level should be Lv. 500 after they reach that level then they must take the genin test. we need Rank capping bcuz there is people who is 100K  and they are a student and its messing up the game for the ones who is trying to rank up and they might need to kill a genin or jounin. but there are nine to kill because everbody is students and they capping they levels so it makes ppl stuck.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

Nami =kaze Bug and Level Ranking Cap  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nami =kaze Bug and Level Ranking Cap    Nami =kaze Bug and Level Ranking Cap  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 4:08 pm

I'll look into it!
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum

Nami =kaze Bug and Level Ranking Cap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: