Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hashirama(Senju)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant

Tyrant

Hashirama(Senju) Empty
PostSubject: Hashirama(Senju)   Hashirama(Senju) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 1:42 am

Ok so the supposed buff this clan got recently was a complete joke. Here is my revision on what can be done to this clan to give it a sense of purpose.

Easy route:

Just give all current jutsus a sealing chance(Sexy jutsu debuff) that was this clans bread and butter in the series.

Hard route:

Redesign the current jutsus the clan currently holds.

Wood Golem summoning: Summons golem that acts as an NPC similar to our bodies in edo tensei(Coding short cut!). As it hits enemies it saps away chakra from said enemies per hit however the more it steals the slower it gets. Upon dying it sends the absorbed chakra to its user.(Recommend high CD(Cooldown))

Wood Dragon: Fires a 3 tile projectile that absorbs any projectile in its path and adds a %(percent) damage bonus for each projectile absorbed before hitting its target. Simply aimed to use as a counter.(Recommend high chakra cost.)

Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands(Just thousand hands): This jutsu should be unlocked via Sage mode and grant a similar boost to that of Sharinnegan as in the series it was supposed to be its senju equal. While in this form the users melee becomes a 5 tile arc and its damage scales from their ninjutsu. Needless to say this form will drain the users chakra heavily as it is used to attack similar to how Sozo sasei drains only when its needed to heal.

Thousand Hands(Standard): Temporary buff that will counter melee attacks and deflect projectiles.(Standard chakra drain but High CD(Cooldown)).

Sage Art: Gate of the Great God: Used to call down an AOE(Area of Effect) stun on nearby targets which would then steal 25% chakra from each target snared. This jutsu will require 100% of the users chakra and is only a benefit if used on a group of enemies. (Is affected by the global cooldown to avoid exploitation.)

And last but not least...His sage mode needs an additional passive similar to the oro sage mode. Just allow all wood jutsus to have a chance of snaring.

Thanks for sitting through and reviewing my suggested re-form of the Senju clan.

Back to top Go down
ezeohan

Hashirama(Senju) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama(Senju)   Hashirama(Senju) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 am

Tyrant this would be epic senju is one of the strongest clans and this game treats it like a joke wood style was used to build a whole villlage
those features would be epic
Back to top Go down
ezaus12

Hashirama(Senju) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama(Senju)   Hashirama(Senju) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 3:09 am

i agree senju is probably the weakest thing in this game right now
Back to top Go down
Sharingan Hoe (Dexter)

Hashirama(Senju) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama(Senju)   Hashirama(Senju) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 4:04 am

I agree with Tyrant. I honestly think this would make a great edit to the senju clan. As it stands now the clan is most definitely one of the weakest clans in the game. If it were to be done in this way, it would give this clan a chance against all the others.
Back to top Go down
ezaus12

Hashirama(Senju) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama(Senju)   Hashirama(Senju) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 4:05 am

#BUFF THE SENJU
Back to top Go down
Naru Ichimaru

Hashirama(Senju) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama(Senju)   Hashirama(Senju) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 4:06 am

Make it happen #HardRoute #NoMoreWeakSenju
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hashirama(Senju) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama(Senju)   Hashirama(Senju) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hashirama(Senju)
Page 1 of 1