Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hashirama Buff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ra HIkari

Hashirama Buff Empty
PostSubject: Hashirama Buff   Hashirama Buff I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:18 am

In the Manga, Game, Anime, etc. Hashirama is a god amongst shinobi's. I don't need his in game clan to be strong but its quite weak in pvp. The 1000 senju move just makes a couple hands come vertically and it drains decently. When Hashirama fought Madara he used 1000 Hand statue like a demon mode, which is why I think it should be like mecha Naruto and Hashirama comes with a 1000 hand mode. Hashirama had wood dragons, which I believe should be a move like Nara's shadow but it doesn't give constant damage, a one time hit move. In the anime Hashirama reflected madara's bjuu bomb into a mountain by using a wood barrier, I believe Hashirama should get a wood barrier move where the user cannot move attack or use jutsu's but all range damage moves are reflected back at the user, giving them a chance to dodge their own attack without being too op itself. The barrier shouldn't block tai damage to prevent it from being troll like however. Hashiramas 1000 Hand mode should come with its normal attack being two tile wide hands that are capable of hitting 3-4 tiles infront of user or become range like other ranged jutsu's. Hashirama could also take people out of bjuu mode but that might be a bit op, ill let it hang out there though. With these suggestions I believe that hashirama will become a MUCH more viable clan. He could also make wood clones that were practically as strong as him, maybe 1 max to be safe. Thanks for reading.

Byond - Isaiah2449
Back to top Go down
Naru Ichimaru

Hashirama Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Buff   Hashirama Buff I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:26 am

with this you could also add Hashirama clans being able to steal bijuus or restrain them as you said, but with the same requirement as becoming a leader of a village or org
Back to top Go down
Shadow light

Hashirama Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Buff   Hashirama Buff I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:57 am

sorry

Last edited by Shadow light on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

Hashirama Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Buff   Hashirama Buff I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:25 am

No seriously this has been due for -YEARS- this clan needs a major buff and soon.
Back to top Go down
Nalazor

Hashirama Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Buff   Hashirama Buff I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 pm

We wont accept nerf/buff suggestion in the event, but thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

Hashirama Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Buff   Hashirama Buff I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 1:45 am

Nalazor wrote:
We wont accept nerf/buff suggestion in the event, but thanks for your help

Ok yeah take your time with Gaara but Senju has been needing a buff since it started. This -needs- done asap.
Back to top Go down
Shadow light

Hashirama Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Buff   Hashirama Buff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:29 pm

ya..yami wont unban me and he hates me
sorry guys but i cant give ideas to people like him
yami hates me that much then im deleting what i sugested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hashirama Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Buff   Hashirama Buff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hashirama Buff
Page 1 of 1