Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tailed Beast abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joejoe13

Tailed Beast abilities Empty
PostSubject: Tailed Beast abilities   Tailed Beast abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:38 am

I think it'd be nice if tailed beasts could use their abilities.

Shukaku - curse sand seal(or something like that) stuns for awhile

Nibi - Blue mouse fireballs(both singular and multi) fires off a flaming blue mouse that does damage on impact

Sanbi - Giant water bullets

Yonbi - Lava usage, lava rock projectile, lava eruption(click a place and lava spike comes out the ground), etc

Gobi - Steam usage, most attacks seem similar to dynamic entry(for the jinchuriki)

rokubi - acid usage and bubble usage, acid spray(3 tile attack that goes 1 staep from where ti started then makes acid puddles)

Nanabi - I forget this one's attacks but it has to do with some kind of dust and wind

hachibi - Ink spray seal(sprays an enemy and stuns them for awhile)

Kyuubi - Muti tiny tailed beast bombs(the explosion part doesn't cause a blast wave after)

Juubi(jinchuriki) - Truth seeking orbs that you can throw and block with.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Tailed Beast abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast abilities   Tailed Beast abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:00 pm

joejoe13 wrote:
I think it'd be nice if tailed beasts could use their abilities.

Shukaku - curse sand seal(or something like that) stuns for awhile

Nibi - Blue mouse fireballs(both singular and multi) fires off a flaming blue mouse that does damage on impact

Sanbi - Giant water bullets

Yonbi - Lava usage, lava rock projectile, lava eruption(click a place and lava spike comes out the ground), etc

Gobi - Steam usage, most attacks seem similar to dynamic entry(for the jinchuriki)

rokubi - acid usage and bubble usage, acid spray(3 tile attack that goes 1 staep from where ti started then makes acid puddles)

Nanabi - I forget this one's attacks but it has to do with some kind of dust and wind

hachibi - Ink spray seal(sprays an enemy and stuns them for awhile)

Kyuubi - Muti tiny tailed beast bombs(the explosion part doesn't cause a blast wave after)

Juubi(jinchuriki) - Truth seeking orbs that you can throw and block with.

don't forget the sanbi's jinjuriki can also make corals appear where they touch (Just look at Yagura's jutsu in Naruto Storm 4)
For the seven tails you pretty much have it right.You could also form the wings and even fly. (look to fu in storm four again). This would be awesome if this didn't take to much on to code in, Yami.
Back to top Go down

Tailed Beast abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: