Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonic Flute

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remeryl

Remeryl

Demonic Flute Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Flute   Demonic Flute I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:47 am

Demonic Flute Clan. Aka Tayuya
Using Genjutsu to lock down and destroy your foes mind and spirit.
Demonic Flute Tayuya10
Pros:
1. An actual clan that can use Genjutsu besides Uchiha
2. Large Area of Effect playset rather then the run in circles/target playstyles.

Cons:
1. Spamming a Single genjutsu would become annoying if usable in small gaps (Fix: Make Cool downs larger for less Genjutsu stat.)
2. Oros will not be able to take clan as they don't get the Flute.

Character Creation:
Items: Demonic Flute, Sound Suit

Demonic Flute (1.3x Genjutsu buff, Only while in use)
Demonic Flute Images10

Jutsu:
Demonic Flute: Phantom Sound Chains
(Genjutsu)
Will cause a Stun/Image of RedRoom/Melting character. Dealing damage 2x Genjutsu, (Increase in Range and Damage if Curse Mark Tayuya Stage Two is Active)

Revolt of the Demon World
(Genjutsu)
Will release a wisp from the flute, Wisp will deal 1x Genjutsu damage and be clicked onto ground(Think Kamui). (Increase in Range and Damage if Curse Mark Tayuya Stage Two is Active) If target is hit it will drain Chakra and give it back to the user (1.x , 2.x, 3.x,) Judging on damage dealt and received

Demonic Flute: Snare
(Genjutsu)
Target will become stricken with fear and being unable to move. (Based on User genjutsu and targets Genjutsu on length of stun)

Demonic Flute: Wave
(Genjutsu)
Summons a large purple sound ring around the user, constantly using Chakra.
Any taijutsu move used on the User will be nullified and will place Demonic Flute:Phantom Chains on the target

Weakness:
Being hit with a Taijutsu will cause a 1 in 10/20/30/40/50 chance to Break the active flute of the user.
If flute is broken, user will have to wait until death for flute to "repair". Making them useless in battle.

Hidden Secret:
Kaguya Bone Flute/Sages Bone Flute (5x Genjutsu and Ninjutsu)
If the user has 1000 Kills, 20 Rank Points, Anbu/A-Rank Missing
They must kill a Kaguya using Demonic Flute: Wave which will result in obtaining the Kaguya Bone flute
Alt; They must kill a Sage mode Active Orochimaru(Can be cross clanned) with Demonic flute:Phantom Sound Chains

Note: Everything I've put here shouldn't be taken in whole, Adjust and suit to your coding style~ I hope you consider letting me run around with a flute annoying people!
Untill Next time.

Rem~
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

Demonic Flute Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Flute   Demonic Flute I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 9:51 pm

Flutes are OP. I like it.
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum

Demonic Flute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: