Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auto Hosted Tournaments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei

Auto Hosted Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Auto Hosted Tournaments   Auto Hosted Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:06 am

Premise:
Every two reboots, an automatic tournament is held. Registration begins x minutes after the reboot. The same skeleton used for the Chuunin tournament could be used here to save a lot of programming time. Everyone is given a "Tourny" tab, where players can Join, View Tournament, View Participants, View Bracket, and View Tourny Info.

Each tournament would be unique in that each map and each prize has a % chance of happening. Nothing is predetermined until the tournament is triggered. It would also look at the available, active players, and choose between an 8 man elimination tournament, or a 16 man elimination tournament.

Maps could include:

- Desert
- Island
- Flatlands
- Mountains
- Forest

Prizes could include:
- 500k ryo
- Tourny exclusive costumes and weapons
- Scrolls
- Jutsu
- Small stat boosts
- Super rare prizes
- Dojutsu

Example:

Code:
A tournament will begin in XX minutes.
[b]Players Registered:[/b] 0/8
[b]Prize for 1st Place:[/b] Tournament Exclusive Weapon and a Small Stat Boost
[b]Prize for 2nd Place:[/b] 500k Ryo
[b]Prize for 3rd Place:[/b] Kyuubi Hat

Adding a vast amount of potential prizes and maps would really boost the gameplay, I think. You could have another scoreboard to keep track of tournament wins.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

Auto Hosted Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Hosted Tournaments   Auto Hosted Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:10 am

That would be nice to implement, I really like the idea. I once thought of adding it, but didn't have the time to do it. I might do it someday soon.
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum

Auto Hosted Tournaments
Page 1 of 1