The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

...............?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Volt-Pikachu

Volt-Pikachu

...............?! Empty
PostSubject: ...............?!   ...............?! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Hyuugas- Hakke Rokujuuyon Shoo should be able to stun both the user and the target and, have the ability to take chakra away from the user and, also a boost like gentle fist or twin lion fist.

Medics-Give them Dead Soul Technique and,Cherry Blossom Impact and,Chakra Enhanced Strength

Konan-Paper Clone based on Nin , Paper Trap, Paper Spare and,Dance of the Shikigami

Inuzuka-Four Legs Technique giving them a tai boost and Nin,Beast Human Clone boost the dog Tai and Nin also transforming the dog into the user, Gigantic Three Headed Beast.

Elements-Storm Release, Magnet Release, Lava Release, Boil Release,Scorch Release,Ice Release.

...............?! Giphy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami
Admin
Yami

...............?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............?!   ...............?! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Nwice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuuinjutsuelite.forumotion.com/forum
Silver

Silver

...............?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............?!   ...............?! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 am

Volt-Pikachu wrote:
Hyuugas- Hakke Rokujuuyon Shoo should be able to stun both the user and the target and, have the ability to take chakra away from the user and, also a boost like gentle fist or twin lion fist.

Medics-Give them Dead Soul Technique and,Cherry Blossom Impact and,Chakra Enhanced Strength

Konan-Paper Clone based on Nin , Paper Trap, Paper Spare and,Dance of the Shikigami

Inuzuka-Four Legs Technique giving them a tai boost and Nin,Beast Human Clone boost the dog Tai and Nin also transforming the dog into the user, Gigantic Three Headed Beast.

Elements-Storm Release, Magnet Release, Lava Release, Boil Release,Scorch Release,Ice Release.

and Add Inuzuka Markings as an item for inuzuka's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

...............?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............?!   ...............?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...............?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: