Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multi Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joejoe13

Multi Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Multi Suggestion   Multi Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:54 am

Well for one Snake/Dragon sage mode as I recall kabuto's ninjutsu raised as well as his taijutsu. In the state he gained the jutsu inorganic reanimation.

So if Snake mode could be changed a bit that would be nice.

If Inorganic reanimation could be put in that would be nice.

A move where one send s snake out their mouth as they hide their real body int he snake to attack the enemy and when the snake leaves they come out the mouth of the snake right before it leaves acting as both a shield and a offensive technique.

Normal skin shed would be nice.

Only being able to steal the body of a person who has CS would be cool.

Edo Tensei havuing soem type of mastery or secret thing where the edo tensei cn regenerate/turn into paper tages and explode moment later.

Medical ninja should be able to steal DNA or make clones to absorb into their being with Sakon's DNA.

If Being able to make corpses into puppets would be nice maybe to achive it it could be secret as it would have most of their stats
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Multi Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi Suggestion   Multi Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:08 am

yeah that would be cool. and along with the sasori idea. What about human puppet. you know do a sasori. that'd be neat.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

Multi Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi Suggestion   Multi Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Sasori is in. Human Puppet too, just that, guess what, It's a secret. Kinda.
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum
Sponsored content

Multi Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi Suggestion   Multi Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multi Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: